Friday, March 11, 2011
11 reasons why I blog.
1 I blog to discover a deeper understanding of why I feel the way I do about a topic.
2. I blog to challenge the way I feel about a topic.
3. I blog to get feedback from others.
4. I blog to keep thinking and reflecting about education.
5. I blog to fight the resistance- My lizard brain.
6. I blog to be heard.
7. I blog so that I can share with others.
8. I blog to get to know others.
9. I blog to connect with the world.
10. I blog so that I can share posts with students. They get a deeper understanding of why I teach the way I do, why I conduct the class the way I do, why I do what I do.
11. I blog because I can.